The Lab




… This is too much… WAY too much… I don’t really think I can take it. This is just plain scary… they really chose a bad day for a dare… I wish I could see them now, but I can only barely hear them. I can’t take this anymore. “HELP, SOMEBODY, PLEASE HELP ME!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. But no-one answered. “You can scream as loud as you want, no-one will hear. My lab is SOUND PROOF! Now… on with the experiment!” The professor shouted, flipping a switch. The last thing I could see was a dog. But this was no ordinary dog, quite the opposite as a matter of fact. It was a human. A human transformed into a dog. And said dog was wearing glasses. I was suddenly shocked with at LEAST 100,000 volts of electricity. And that was too much for me, so I blacked out. The next day, I awoke, only to find myself in a cage. And next thing, the professor walked in and dropped a bowl of disgusting, mushy slop into my cage. “You’d better eat up, you’re going to be here for quite a while,” He said, with a twisted smile. He then proceeded to walk out of the room. I was left alone.

Comments

  1. Very scary.. filled with lots of suspense and I'd love to know what happens next! (Team 100, London)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Small Incidents

Lurch